1. Lessee shall not suffer or permit the obstruction of any Common Areas, including driveways walkways and stairways.
2. Lessor reserves the right to refuse access to any persons Lessor in good faith judges to be a threat to the safety, reputation, or property of the Office Building Project and its occupants.
3. Lessee shall not make or permit any noise or odors that annoy or interfere with other lessees or persons handling business within the Office Building Project.
4. Lessee shall not keep animals or birds within the Office Building Project, and shall not bring
bicycles, motorcycles or other vehicles into areas not designated as authorized for same.
5. Lessee shall not make, suffer or permit litter except in appropriate receptacles for that purpose.
6. Lessee shall not alter any lock or install new or additional locks or bolts without written permission from Lessor.
7. Lessee shall be responsible for the inappropriate use of any toilet rooms, plumbing or other utilities. No foreign substances of any kind are to be inserted therein.
8. Lessee shall not deface the walls, partitions or other surfaces of the premises or Office Building Project.
9. Lessee shall not Suffer or permit anything in or around the Premises or Building that causes excessive vibration or floor loading in any part of the Office Building Project.
10. Furniture, significant freight, and equipment shall be moved into or out of the building only with the Lessor's knowledge and consent, and subject to such reasonable limitations, techniques and timing, as may be designated by Lessor. Lessee shall be responsible for any damage to the Office Building Project arising from any such activity.
11. Lessee shall not employ any service or contractor for services or work to be performed in the Building, except as approved by Lessor.
12. Lessor reserves the right to close and lock the Building on Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays, and on other days between the hours of 6:00 P.M. and 8:00 A.M. of the following day. If Lessee uses the Premises during such periods, Lessee shall be responsible for securely locking any doors it may have opened for entry.
13. Lessee shall return all keys at the termination of its tenancy and shall be responsible for the cost of replacing any keys that are lost.
14. No window coverings, shades or awnings shall be installed or used by Lessee.
15. No Lessee, employee or invitee shall go upon the roof of the Building without written permission from Lessor.
16. Lessee shall not suffer or permit smoking or carrying of lighted cigars or cigarettes in areas reasonably designated by Lessor or by applicable governmental agencies as non-smoking areas.
17. Lessee shall not use any method of heating or air conditioning other than as provided by Lessor.
18. Lessee shall not install, maintain or operate any vending machines upon the Premises without Lessor's written consent.
19. The Premises shall not be used for lodging or manufacturing, cooking or food preparation.
20. Lessee shall comply with all safety, fire protection and evacuation regulations established by Lessor or any applicable governmental agency.
21. Lessor reserves the right to waive any one of these rules or regulations and/or as to any particular Lessee, and any such waiver shall not constitute a waiver of any other rule or regulation or any subsequent application thereof to such Lessee.
22. Lessee assumes all risks from theft or vandalism and agrees to keep its Premises locked as may be required.
23. Lessor reserves the right to make such other reasonable rules and regulations as it may from time to time deem necessary for the appropriate operation and safety of the Office Building Project and its occupants. Lessee agrees to abide by these and such rules and regulations.