1. Parking areas shall be used only for parking by vehicles no longer than full size, passenger automobiles herein called "Permitted Size Vehicles." Vehicles other than Permitted Size Vehicles are herein referred to as "Oversized Vehicles."
2. Lessee shall not permit or allow any vehicles that belong to or are controlled by Lessee or Lessee's employees, suppliers, shippers, customers, or invitees to be loaded, unloaded or parked in areas other than those designated by Lessor for such activities.
3. Parking stickers or identification devices shall be the property of Lessor and be returned to Lessor by the holder thereof upon termination of the holder's parking privileges. Lessee will pay such replacement charge as is reasonably established by Lessor for the loss of such devices.
4. Lessor reserves the right to refuse the sale of monthly identification devices to any person or entry that willfully refuses to comply with the applicable rules, regulations, laws and/or agreements.
5. Lessor reserves the right to relocate all or a part of parking spaces from floor to floor, within one floor, and/or to reasonably adjacent offsite location(s), and to reasonably allocate them between compact and standard size spaces, as long as the same complies with applicable laws, ordi¬nances and regulations.
6. Users of the parking area will obey all posted signs and park only in the areas designated for vehicle parking.
7. Unless otherwise instructed, every person using the parking area is required to park and lock his own vehicle. Lessor will not be responsible for any damage to vehicles, injury to persons or loss of property, all of which risks are assumed by the party using the parking area.
8. Validation, if established, will be permissible only by such method or methods as Lessor and/or its licensee may establish at rates generally applicable to visitor parking.
9. The maintenance, washing, waxing or cleaning of vehicles in the parking structure or Common Areas is prohibited.
10. Lessee shall be responsible for seeing that all of its employees, agents and invitees comply with the applicable parking rules, regulations, laws and agreements.
11. Lessor reserves the right to modify these rules and/or adopt such other reasonable and non-discriminatory rules and regulations as it may deem necessary for the proper operation of the parking area.
12. Such parking use as is herein provided is intended merely as a license only and no bailment is intended or shall be created hereby.